Palianytsia. Here at the War Street Journal, we have a podcast mini-series by that name, and we think we've captured representative stories and histories about Ukraine. So it would have been odd, to say the least, not to tell the story of this traditional bread of our neighbors: both its name and its image have taken on new meanings given the Russian invasion.
Today, at Palianytsia, we invite you share a meal!
- Dakhabrakha - Rozhdestvo (Live on KEXP)
- ONUKA - Душа Народу
- Pink Floyd feat. Andriy Khlyvnyuk of Boombox - Hey Hey Rise Up
- Banar - Palianytsia
- Kiwi - Born to be Apart
- Language front: Why Russians can't pronounce the word "palyanytsia"
- Ukrainian Lesson: Origin of the word "palyanytsia"
- A mini-sculpture from Kyiv
- Kadyrova’s Palianytsia
- "Art does not speak through words": Zhanna Kadyrova on the Palianitsya project, the Venice Biennale and life in the countryside
- Zhanna Kadyrova: PALIANYTSIA
- Art Encounters Biennial will bring together artists from 21 countries in Timișoara
- PALIANYTSIA & How to make it./ Рецепт паляниці
- Instant Pot Borscht
- Authentic Ukrainia Borscht Receipe (Борщ) | My grandma's beet soup
- Green Borscht (Sorrel Soup)